Sunday, December 10, 2017

Blooms Freestyle Paintings & w/shop dates


CREATE 5 paintings 
in 3 days & loosen up in my Blooms Freestyle Limited Edition Workshop

(plus other upcoming workshop dates)

Do you struggle to be bold with colour?
Are you bogged in detail?

Do paintings take you so long you’ve forgoten why you started it?

Do you wish your art felt fluid and free to express your ideas 
as quickly as you have them?

Then no matter what stage you are at, enjoy my LIMITED EDITION Blooms Freestyle Workshop and create colourful free style paintings like this;

Penny Macklin from Geelong produced this gorgeous hen for her large painting
and enjoyed the bold and new ways to apply the paint for a free style effect.


I’ve popped this in the schedule as a once off for students to unshackle their uptight painting ways and embrace a free style with loads of different accesses and techniques, and how to get your acrylics to look luscious like oils!

Don’t worry, I still have my very popular classic Blooms Painting Workshop available with the beautiful flowers learning the no fail Blooms Painting Method that has helped so many achieve their creative dreams. 

In fact whilst Melbourne is almost booked out for Blooms in January I have a few spots left for Sydney Dec 18-21. 

You can still join me and get 2018 off to a great start.
But back to Blooms Freestyle.

Here I am with a sample of  painting with texture.
Everyone produced a great piece from this exercise where I teach you how to use a palette knife and get your acrylics looking like oils as just one of the tips I share!
I’ve loved every minute of it.
It’s taken me outside of my usual world into 
a completely different world.
Jac has been incredibly generous with her expertise, 
knowledge & help. I’ve learned a lot.
I’ve been so happy to be here!  I’m really glad I tried it.

Kerry, Brisbane

You won’t want to miss out!
I am only doing a few workshops of the Freestyle so grab your seat in Melbourne or Sydney in January!
This workshop isn't coming back. I have other things scheduled for 2018.

The crazy wonderful thing about my Blooms Freestyle Painting Workshop is we paint 5 paintings in three days, ( 4 small and 1 large) and we aren’t even rushing to do it!




Student warm up exercise painting using the Blooms Freestyle painting method by Jade Fisher. Jade wasn't sure if she was going to 'get' the process, but by the time she finished this painting she had it nailed.
We create 4 small paintings and 1 large.
The pace is enjoyable and leisurely, allowing plenty of time                    for review on day 3! The techniques I demo unveil to you what is possible.
Let me show you all the steps for several methods that                                                  accelerate you to fabulous without fuss!
You won’t believe some of the tools we use to paint with that get amazing effects! I share my experience of 30 years so you get it quickly and demonstrate it to yourself in your own samples and paintings.

Here are some comments and paintings from the group I just had over the last three days.
 
Teacher demo in progress with a no fail Blooms Freestyle technique

I thought I would be in this place
in a year from now, not this weekend!
Jade Fisher

Jade loved the Blooms Freestyle method so much she managed to get two large paintings
and 3 small ones out in the 3 days we spent together





I’ve loved it
I will certainly go home and put it into practice.
I’m going away with new ideas.
Learning the impasto was new and great.

Marcella Ashcroft, Adelaide, SA


Kerry from Brisbane created this fun experimental piece on board

Ann from the Clare Valley created this beautiful piece with impasto and gold leaf.
Its the largest piece she has done. Now she has something to enter into an art prize!

I’ve added so many new tools and processes.
I have never worked this large before. It’s exciting!
It’s taught me to be bold with the colour!

Ann Foster, Clare Valley, SA



Lots to learn! All good!

E.B., Adelaide





I have got so much confidence from this course

Jade Fisher

To book in call me, Jacqueline on;
M 0429 100 929
Or email jacquelinecoates1@bigpond.com
Here are the dates for the last two Blooms Freestyle Painting Workshops Limited Editions!;
Blooms Freestyle 3 Day Painting Workshop Venue
Venue Dates
Prices and Inclusion

SYDNEY
WILLOUGHBY WORKSHOP ART CENTRE
Jan 4,5,6, 2018
Hours 9-5.30pm daily
$1800 pp inc art supplies,catering and create 4 x small artworks and 1 x 1m square
Plus notes from Jac
MELBOURNE
GLEN IRIS, ST James Church Hall, Corner High Street & Bourke Road
JANUARY 18, 19,20, 2017
$1800 pp inc art supplies, catering and create 4 x small artworks and 1 x 1m square
Plus notes from Jac
BRISBANE & PERTH
NO
Not available


MY CLASSIC PROVEN BLOOMS WORKSHOP DATES FOR 2017 & 2018


OR enjoy my classic Blooms Workshop now available in an easy 2 day format or the 4 day format. Learn to paint stunning paintings  and control your paint with acrylics.
Melbourne is booked out for the 4 day Blooms. A few spaces left for the Sydney 4 day Blooms starting this Sunday evening



BLOOMS PAINTING WORKSHOPS & VENUE
VENUE DATES
Prices and Inclusions
SYDNEY  Willoughby Workshop Art Centre
4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
Intro evening dec 17 from 5-8pm then
Dec 18-21st, 2017
Paint two midsize canvases, learn to paint from the ground up. From blending to how to handle your paint brush so you get the results you want, what brushes to use where, and how to construct and finish a finish a painting with confidence. Learn the proven Jacqueline Coates Blooms Painting Method 1 & 2 levels.  $2350 pp inc catering and art supplies.
I’ve included a bonus evening on the Sunday Dec 17 so we have even more painting time.
MELBOURNE  4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop

FULLY BOOKED

Wait List only
MELBOURNE Glen Iris
2 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
St James Church Hall
Crner High St & Burke Rd Glen Iris









BAROSSA VALLEY, SA
• Blooms 2 Day workshop Mar 17 & 18, 2018 $1180 pp (inc art supplies

and catering). Paint a mid-size blooms canvas in Acrylics.
Jan 22 & 23rd, 2018

















Commence the evening before
to draw up our canvases
MARCH 17&18,
2018









Paint a midsize canvas and learn my classic Blooms Painting method that has helped thousands of painters from experienced to complete newbies.
Learn to loosen up and paint freely with an underpinning and understanding of form, tone and colour and what constitutes beautiful mark making. Very fun and very productive. Finish with a generous mid-size painting 30 x 40 inches. $1180 pp inc art supplies and catering.
Or book in with the How to Paint Blooms e-course worth $779 and pay just $1680 for the two.







Accom available separately
www.abarninthebarossa.com.au & www.themillhouseonbakerstreet.blogspot.com.au
Student rates available when you call to book the workshop or call Kapunda Tourism Info centre for other listings in our area.
BRISBANE  Metro Arts
109 Edwards St, City
4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
April 12-15, 2018
Details as for the 4 day Blooms workshop in Sydney listed above $2350 pp inc art supplies and catering
PAINT BLOOMS USA
LOS ANGELES
SEPT 2018 the days TBA in coming fortnight
Yep I am coming back to the states. I am already taking sign ups for thewww.paintbloomsusa.compaint pack combo where you take the online course then get the free two days with me experiencing the Blooms Painting Workshop. We had a ball on the last one in October in Downtown LA. This one will be hosted at the beaches near the airport.
You can start painting now and enjoy me in person to iron out any painting bug bears in September, 2018. Limited places. My west coast assistant in the USA is currently teeing up a venue for September 2018 to include a Blooms Painting Exhibition. Start your online training now with a deposit and don’t pay the balance till August. Join our private PAINT BLOOMS USA painting community. Bloom & grow!

$500 required at time of booking to secure your place. The balance is due 4 weeks beforehand.

BOOKINGS to JACQUELINE
M 0429 100 929
or M 0412 587 438

I am answering both phones at the moment as home.

Why learn from me?

It's important to know who's teaching you because its an investment in your self, your experience bank 
& your time

I’ve dedicated my life to teaching art and SHARING  ALL OF MY PAINTING SECRETS to make you the best painter you can be quickly. Unlike other artists who teach  AND paint,  
 who don’t want you to paint like them so they can't & won't share everything with you.

I 've been a successful selling artist for 2 decades  supporting my own family as a single mum in my own private practice with sales nationally and internationally, and many VIP opportunities before choosing to teach full time. 
As opposed to someone who can't make ends meet with their paintings so they choose to teach others. 
Ask yourself what do they have to teach you?
I teach you how to be successful with your art and get great results.

I have created a system of painting not available anywhere else that takes the pain out of painting, and accelerates your painting development and results. It’s called the Jacqueline Coates Blooms Painting Method®. It's unique and proven.

As an experienced artist of 30 years of painting, with a solid knowledge bank with solutions to every painting issue that can come up, I am dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.

My mission in life is to continue to open the doors  to inspiration and painting for newbie painters and those in need of a creative reboot.                                          Your excellent results are my joy.

In my workshops you get results you will love and be proud of, not half baked unfinished unresolved work. I use quality materials all supplied.

I discovered that I love teaching others and sharing my knowledge and building on the helpful method I have developed, with tips and useful information.
You are my artwork! You get to benefit!

Art school doesn’t teach you how to handle the paint which directly affects the results you get on the canvas.
I am the only person showing you how to manage your paint to get the outcomes you want. This gives you confidence to do more!

I have taught thousands of students over the years, and mentored and launched many amazing artists to enjoy the successes they now enjoy, as practising earning artists, all done with great pleasure and the knowledge I have done a great and generous job. I am happy to do the same for you. 

You can go to a different workshop and pay less, but you won't get the great results because noone else is teaching what I teach - a reliable system for painting.  Save time and save money and take home beautiful paintings for show for it.

Enjoy inspirational creative 'me' time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment